Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Husband for Sainthood

I think my husband should be submitted for sainthood.

I have been quite ill lately which, for the sake of the squeemish and the "tmi" crew, I will simply state that my illness has resulted in my husband being unable to touch me in any form or fashion without major pain on my part. Let's just say he can't even grab my ass these days. This has been going on for at least three weeks now. And still he loves me.

PLUS, due to said illnesses, I have been extremely cranky (okay, downright bitchy). And still he loves me.

PLUS, due to said illnesses, I have spent a majority of my time bedridden which results in a) him having to wait on me hand and foot and b) me not being able to do anything constructive around the house. And still he loves me.

I am, in essence, the giant festering boil on his ass and he still loves me. Either my husband needs to be granted sainthood or put in the mental ward. There are some who would argue either way. :P

I just want to let anyone know who reads this that if you find someone willing to take care of you, willing to see you at your worst, and still comes out of it somehow enjoying your company (be it spouse, significant other or simply a friend), cherish that person and let them know you do.

Which reminds me, I think all of my friends should be granted sainthood too. Not only do they have to deal with me, but most of them have had to deal with my husband as well. (Hey, I said he still loved me. I didn't say he liked the situation.)

This could just be the hormones talking, but..... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Someone get me some ice cream.

No comments: