Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm still here!

I'm still alive. I swear I am. Perhaps that's why I'm in so much pain - to remind me that I am, indeed, alive.

I started my new job last week. It's difficult adjusting to the hours. Not just a 40 hour work week (that I haven't done in months, unfortunately), but starting at a job that I have to drive almost an hour to and starts at 7 in the morning. Pleh.

BUT, I love my job, and the people there are great. Makes it a heck of a lot easier to get up in the morning. Well, if it wasn't for all of the pain, that is. The actual waking up bit, though, is easier because I'm happy.

I have a blog post that I've been slowly working on (no, it's not that great, I've just been working on it when I have a minute here and there... don't get any hopes up), and I'll see when I can get that finished. In the meantime, I'll check in when I can.

Later all!

No comments: